I don't care, i'm gonna blog it all out. So people can don't worry about asking what happened or anything.
If you don't know what to say in a situation like this, just don't say anything. Don't feign sympathy and say aw babe things are gonna be fine.
Well there's no solution for crap like this, none at all.
Beads workshop = super interesting. What more, accessories are the RAD thing now and it's so good to be sold (for some income) and accessories are the very ridiculously costly shit now, no?
You can spend like 50cents on the string &some beads &sell it for a few dollars, LAH.
So anyways...
(I hope i dont get my mood spoilt while typing this entry halfway)
I don't have much intentions to sell it even if i can make very nice accessories. I'm selfish, so i wouldnt probably keep it for myself. I want that skill 'cos it's an interest. I love accessories like you love meat, no?
Beads workshop = discounted price.
Beads workshop = gathering time for me &friends.
Beads workshop = definitely beneficial.
I am not being ridiculous by saying in the middle of the year / before examinations HEY I WANNA JOIN THAT WORKSHOP.
No, i want that before school starts. I even worry about whether there'd be time for me to attend the course, OR NOT. What is your problem with assuming, I DUNNO. You somehow spread part of that to me, but im not the subject of confrontation now.
You are.
You assume things like :
I come up with funny stuffs TO MAKE YOU UNHAPPY.
Well hello first of all, yes im being selfish im caring about my interests. I AM GOING TO USE MY OWN WORK-ED MONEY TO PAY, fyi.
THE COURSE IS 3HOURS ONLY. I am not going back to chinatown for classes EVERY WEEK/MONTH/DAY.
Out of the topic,
You also assume things like I WANNA SHOW YOU A BLACK FACE COS I GET ADMITTED TO A JC WHEN I WANT TO GO TO A POLY?
Yes true, the idea of a JC isn't VERY appealing to me. But hey, my life = your life already. So what can i do?
I'm at the losing end. I fail my exams, my future is smashed.
Okay lo.
Go poly next year lo, THE MOST ONLY WHAT.
Right?
No i don't mean youre telling me that. Yes of course you want the best for me.
Yes of course we're tight we need to be on a budget.
Yes of course i claimed that im afraid i cant cope with jc shit.
No I WILL NOT LET THE SKILLS I LEARN IN THE COURSE GO TO WASTE, in case youre wondering.
I called you asking you for an opinion hoping you to say okay lo which would make me jump up in glee saying OH YES wow WEE and all those shit.
But instead you disappoint me with your (what ive expected but hope to not get) words.
Schools starting whys all this learnt for.
You said youre afraid you wouldnt catch up why do you still wanna do all this.
You spend spend spend everyday
Hello i spent 6bucks today.
You're killing me.
I feel so cramped up, literally.
I AM SO CRAMPED UP.
I want out. I so want out. SO SO SO SO WANT OUT NOWWWWWWWWWW.
Shit it.
YOUR choices.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home